Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

We were deep down in the mine; rocking the hardhat with the lantern on top! 

Avoiding South African authorities trying to shoot us..the drama doesn't quit and doesn't stop! 

...But we kept it moving....we didn't quit and didn't stop; but it wasn't Fast and Furious like the gun trafficking operation by the Feds;  we could see the light at the end of the tunnel! 

Others needed their meds...they kept grooving; please!! they're drunk, snorting bath salts, or smoking Usain Bolt OG kush through a funnel!

 Some tried to run a bro; I peeped game...checked their technique; damn!!  had to admit I was afraid of them! 

Now I stay on point like Tupac; I keep my hand on my gun because they've got me on the run....but I change my strategy;  in the cut I laid for them! 

Plus I prayed for them; they were waiting in the dark...they said they had a hunch! 

The media had a grip on them....on Mother Jones Romney said they're living in a fantasy world..thinking there's a free lunch! 

The media had a grip on them...they front like Pastor Terry Jones; but like an accountant numbers we crunch...doing the math after reality checks were passed out! 

The O-Dizzle sound will get funky!!! check the Sonic Assault as a brother lashed out!

 O-Zone crashed out in the tunnel.....it was too dark!!  but I can see the light! 

Rising out of the ashes like the Phoenix?  like Barry White would say.... "sho you right"

No comments: