Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BreakBeat Scientific Business / All Day Every Day

 Check me out..as I put it down like this!! breakbeat scientific..all day and everyday!
   As I put it down like this!! using a Fresh View and A Fresh Vision;  every day in every way!

As I put it down like this!! no need for an Obama / Romney debate;

  please!! were  recognizing the pattern..God is Good all the time!

....Plus all the time God Is Good; so whats good? whats hood? please!! I'm representing Louisville / Newburg.....but I'm not hood all the time! 


Plus my peeps didn't commit all the crime...check Wall Street plus the corridors of The Senate and Congress! 


Gangsta Chronicles warn ya....also check the Donald Trump types....but I grew up face to face with crooks; I know how a con does!


Check the rest of this article at ....Random Thoughts From A Brotha: BreakBeat Scientific Business / All Day Every Day

No comments: