Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Damn!! I'm Still In Conflict With The World...

 Doing the knowledge;  damn!! I see I'm still in conflict with the world! 

Had to acknowledge it; after cashing reality checks..like I was unemployed in the Eurozone....after the drama unfurled! 


Attaining success is difficult if not impossible; whatcha on?  rocks were hurled at your vehicle like you were in Syria....as you cruised through the hood! 


Plus every possible obstacle and setback occurred; plus I know you heard former FEMA head Michael Brown with the deliberate falsehood! 


The attempt to keep you from the truth was perpetrated...word from Romney / Ryan..somebody is lying...these jokers talk a good game! 


Yield not to temptation for yielding is sin was heard at the old school baptist church per Bishop David Ellis; while at the new school / corporate one preachers talk a good game! 


Check out the rest of this post at .....Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Damn!! I'm Still In Conflict With The World...

No comments: