Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Life Is Hectic / It Seems We're Standing Alone Against The World

Things were hectic for a moment..life is like that; please!! it's like being in Libya... but I suddenly feel like a giant!

Disrespected by the apparatus...the thought and fashion police said I wasn't compliant!

Disconnected / defiant...usually dedicated to the truth...ignoring Mitt Romney type jokers...I couldn't stand all the lies! 

Errors were corrected....but some are in need of beta blockers due to heart attacks..will they work? we're all up in the spot where auras get vandalized! 

I had to rise up like Samuel L Jackson...now back in the action..but sometimes it seems I'm standing alone against the world! 

Pops told me I better wise up!! which I did after all the drama unfurled! 

I was wise to the set up; jokers brought knives to the gunfight plus rocks were hurled like over in Libya and the West Bank or Palestine! 

Suddenly I feel like a giant....I rise up!!! now a brotha will go for mine! 

But facing drama like a South Africa gold mine; shots were fired! 

Plus jokers on my team kept dribbling like Russell Westbrooks..now the shot clock expired! 

Some are not hired due to poly / drugging; the by product from danger zone living!

Once tired...but suddenly I feel like a giant standing alone against the world;  that's how I'm living!

No comments: