Monday, October 08, 2012

Mad At The World / In Conflict With The World

I was peeping game…checked the attitude…like people buying gas in California…. some of these jokers seem like their mad at the world!

But I wasn’t sleeping ….check the attitude..work is put in…not fumbling like Mike Vick is.. check this breakbeat science I’m kicking to the world!

….based on being in conflict with the world.. sometimes it feels like I’m standing alone against it!

But I suddenly feel like a giant!!  now stepping over all the pain and anguish!

Noticing how strange it is….being subject to the authority; but some say its like Venezuela with Hugo Chavez …..under the reign of corruption!

All up in the spot surrounded by the yellow tape; supposedly the site is under construction!

Mad At The World / In Conflict With The World « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: