Monday, October 29, 2012

October Full Moon Madness

As we proceed and continue were still all about this breakbeat scientific business! 

True indeed the saga / struggle continues as we deal with the full moon madness! 

A brotha would be a fool not to come back with this!! with so much confusion in the world! 

Check out the Total Chaos...they'll blame a brotha like the Philadelphia Eagles do Mike Vick....but check how storms blow in like Hurricane Sandy; some will understand me after the drama unfurled!

Some said they wont take a loss!!  they paid the cost to be the boss!! they kept it pimping like Herman Cain; I understand they had binders full of women! 

Like Mitt Romney; what will the response be? like uninspired young voters... at the end of the day?  some are through dealing! 

I was laying in the cut observing the scene; but now I'm ready to roll..I'm on my way! 

Not playing around with the corrupt!! I spotted them while observing the scene; like Republicans concerning the auto industry?  they plotted and schemed in the huddle ready to run another play! 

But unlike Eli or Peyton Manning they were just armchair quarterbacks! 

More like Tony Romo? whatcha know? we didn't lie!! after bums at the Five Points Marta Station heard these clearance rack epiphanies they gave the quarters back! 

We tried these drums and good words as weapons in spiritual warfare; as we deal with these heathens during this full moon madness! 

Sun and Saturn conjunct in Scorpio as I wrote this; maintaining focus as we come back like this!

No comments: