Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Mission Statement….Once Again…


Whats really going on?  like questioning Pres. Obama’s performance at the debate…it’s a question I ask myself; so I go on with my bad self… check this mission statement!

Like the Turkey -Syria border danger zone residents bear witness to how the hate can get!

I couldn’t relate to it…it’s not family or La Familia  Michoacana  like in Gwinnett County!
…..Georgia….. familiar spirits dipped across the border;  but  Heriberto Lazcano Lazcano of the Zetas was caught out there, meanwhile I was laying in the cut; but jokers found me!

…..Like there was a bounty on my head per Dog The Bounty Hunter!

Whats really going on? evidence is stacked like against Lance Armstrong…they said I was wrong…but  I just play the basic role of a gatherer and hunter!

Check out the rest of this article at ...The Mission Statement….Once Again… « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: