Monday, October 08, 2012

Zoning / Monday Morning Blahs Edition

I'm zoning like the city or county zoning and planning commissions; but this is the Monday Morning Blahs...Columbus Day...gone astray day?   I was way way out there!! zoning cousin!! this one of my favorite hobbies! 

Whose cloning? the apparatus..check the status; in the senate and congress a defense contractor lobbies! 

Whose droning? check the status..Imran Khan and others  around the world protest;  after drones were hitting up hotel lobbies overseas!

 O-Zone is zoning...seems like I'm standing alone against the world;  astrologers blamed it on 12th house activities! 

Whose toning down the rhetoric? please...nobody!!  campaigns are rolling full tilt! 

O-Zone will do the damn thing...scientific / mathematics...that's the essence of this discipline...as I "holla atcha" ....as I throw the shot back atcha..like Chamberlain, Wilt..

Dealing with a fanatic....bad cards are dealt by a gambler out for a fast buck....

Whose being real with that? compared to what per Les McCann and Eddie Harris...in love or war whose fair with this? Ms. Peters the fourth grade teacher said "you can't trust to luck"

Venezuela is stuck with Hugo Chavez...that might be good for them...meanwhile Romney and Ryan aka frick and frack said they're on it!!  but I bear witness to the Total Chaos! 

Shady dealings like corporate fracking  per Bain Capital goes down...those jokers want us to take a loss!

I wasn't feeling the energy...at debates officials and referees fake the coin toss ...even the replacements....but I peeped game while I was zoning!

Intergalactic with it like Space X...or like Draconid meteor showers..we just got back from space with this....now DJ O-Dizzle will take the energy and transform it or remix it; like Heavy D he's got his own thing!

No comments: