Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Business As Usual / Getting BreakBeat Scientific With It


Please !! this is business as usual like drama in the Gaza Strip…I had to do the knowledge…now I flip it..after  this brotha was peeping game!

Please!! this is business as usual..breakbeat scientific with it…I had to acknowledge..I was quiet but I wasn’t sleeping in the game!

Plus its not unusual that I’m down with the tribe; worldwide…that’s how we ride…from protests in Europe against austerity  to Obama / congressional fiscal cliff talks…my peeps catch all the blame for this and that!

Checking out the vibe;  sideways glances showed me its all game..hostile like James Holmes from Aurora Colorado? plus jokers were slacking…they can’t deal with prosperity…soon realizing that its like this and like that!

As we continue to fight that…dealing with debatable circumstances..being built or torn down? like people in Boulder Colorado against fracking….tired of corporations jacking…some aren’t right with that!! they’re  benefitting from ongoing instigations!

As we continue to fight that…..the system tries to take us back;  retrofitting!!  even said some are fitting composites during investigations!

Check out the rest of this post at....Business As Usual / Getting BreakBeat Scientific With It « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: