Sunday, November 07, 2021

Cannonball Adderley feat. Miles Davis " Autumn Leaves" (1958)

Sunday Jazz Continues, we’re broadcasting live from a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

Out there on I-20 earlier cruising through the city, home of the World Series champions Atlanta Braves! it’s about time somebody around here won something; somebody will understand a brotha..

Plus somebody will understand a brotha coming through with this classic jazz! much respect to Deb Moore at  91.9 at WCLK!

She’s the one that got me in this classic jazz mood; earlier I was O-Dog Day Partying, house music with  jazz influences will play

Now we’re checking out Cannonball Adderley feat. Miles Davis " with a cut called Autumn Leaves" ....

While researching / checking out some music earlier this  song stood out, my spirit receives!

Per my Outback Chronicles concept it reminded me that I have a yard full of leaves that need raking!! 

Hopefully I'll be able to get to it soon, in the meantime and between time check out the players and the track! they’re putting it down for real they’re not faking!
 
Cannonball Adderley...(Alto Saxophone)  

Miles Davis (Trumpet)

Art  Blakey (Drums)      

Sam Jones.(Double Bass)

Hank Jones (Piano)



No comments: