Friday, December 28, 2012

Cool Like That!!

 They thought they were cool like that per Digable Planets; like they have diplomatic immunity!

 ...planets align today per the Full Moon in Cancer...but who has the answers? just because they're caught up in the system / matrix they want to act brand new with me! 


Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta...I slipped back into the community undetected..I blended in the woodwork!

.... Didn't trip!!! understand a bruh?  I might ruffle feathers like Vladimir Putin!!  back on the scene again!! but knowing how the hood will work! 

Back on the scene again...a sword is carried...not disputing the truth;  check the good word and brand new funk..were cool like that!

Back on the scene again!! but like Republicans and the fiscal cliff jokers act a fool like that!

Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Cool Like That!!

No comments: