Sunday, December 02, 2012

Wrong Place / Wrong Time…


Damn!!  things were out of sync…its like being caught in the fire at the Bangladesh garment factory…what will the factor be? was I in the wrong place at the wrong time? 

Damn!! brink of disaster type scenario are present…even if were wearing Black Friday “funky fresh” garments from Wal-Mart or H &M….so whats up man?  am I in the wrong frame of mind?

Wrong to think it all game?  like Republican strategy concerning the fiscal cliff?  naw!!  probably on the right track as far as that’s concerned! 

Governed myself accordingly per the old school Baptist preacher; once zoning and chilling like Cliff at IHOP…but I now put work in…I type this good word and CD’s are burned!

Check out the rest of this article at....Wrong Place / Wrong Time… « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: