Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Zoning / Way Way Out There

I was way way out there!! zoning!! off in other galaxies..area codes and districts!

Off in other jurisdictions!! pure with the non-fiction...were dedicated to the truth and reality..word from these intergalactic mystics! 

Going ballistic was the reaction in Michigan to right to work laws..dealing with ones who accent flaws...so I'm rolling in discrete modes; others said I missed it! please...actually participated many times then got back in line behind them! 

From street modes to religious, corporate, and government; like the fiscal cliff?  refusing to sign the covenant..I'm usually minding and tending!

Others were in defeat modes... like the New Orleans Saints due to Bountygate; they just got beat by the Giants and the Falcons! 

Now the Giants and Falcons play...what can I say? I was multi-casting / tasking watching Louisville win the Big East in football UK lose in basketball; now I'm back up in the spot with these foul ones!

Podcasting and good word dropping its the style of ones who are progressive! 

Zoning...putting work in blue collar style!!  unlike Storage Wars its not staged..it gets done!! now institutions want to be possessive! 

I stay aggressive!!  as I get free and stay free;  freedom is not arbitrary! 

I stay aggressive!! bear witness to this art from a sonic revolutionary! 

Diplomatic immunity is exercised!! it enables me to put this work in! 

Dipped back to the community; in the hood...banks and insurance companies were red lining; but I still put work in...zoning!

No comments: