Sunday, January 13, 2013

It Wasn't All Fun and Games

Breakbeat scientific business gets handled..please believe me!!  like France over in Mali...its not all fun and games! 

Who will fake it a neurotic / fanatic gambled....they were out for a fast buck....trying to deceive me and you..rolling like AIG...running games!

Authorities were running names through the database like NYC's domain awareness system! 

Territories were hostile after the takeover...like Egypt..no need for a makeover...I'm  just trying to maintain..whose fair with this so how are you living? 

Society is not forgiving..you'll be Branded like Chuck Connors!

The sweepstakes? it was a big set up...the same people received the honors!

Dealing with these fakes..Sonic Assaults are launched on the enemy headquarters!

Dealing with these jakes; at the Five Point Marta Station in Atlanta ....they said I resembled a vagrant down there bumming quarters!

Like the Ravens going to Denver to beat the Broncos I dipped across boundaries and borders....was local, international, and intergalactic with it!

Earthlings had me on standby...the program?  a fanatic was in charge of it! 

...Knew how they would work things; dude was a damn lie!! they were trying cover up! 

They were running games...the smoke and mirrors were similar to the pollution in Beijing..whats happening? whats really going on?  but I was wise to the set up! 

Ignored the wise and otherwise!! I knew it wasn't all fun and games ...so I get up to get down! 

I knew it wasn't all fun and games..we fight back with this good word and the funky sound!

No comments: