Sunday, January 20, 2013

Letting Them Do What They Do PT.2

 ....letting them do what they do...colonial like the French in Mali? what will the style be? I'm letting the hustlers hustle and the players play!

I was letting them know how it go with this!!  good like the old school preacher beseeching you / asking you;  let us pray!

No catching up on their pimping type /  Shirley Murdock as we lay type of business!!  checked out the by product! 

Wishing it was simple..but the hype was too much..so I just watch my conduct! 

My peeps were corrupted like databases..like jokers that  chilled on the underweb! 

Black market internet..the apparatus had others in the Dragnet; one  Adam twelve..Jack Webb! 


Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Letting Them Do What They Do PT.2

No comments: