Saturday, February 16, 2013

Making It Harder Than It Had To Be PT.4

...We were way way out there!! per the stellium in Pisces; plus planets were soon retrograde..now some said we made it harder than it had to be! 


Like Baltimore Ravens in the Super Bowl after the lights came back on;  the old school baptist preacher said its on!! what God had for me is for me!
The mothership has landed; I'm chilling with earthlings who are misbehaving;  see how we roll!! wannabe starting something like Michael Jackson!

But a brotha gets scientific with it; but like the Pope retiring..you might not see me in the action!

But you might see me trying to avoid the distractions...please!! life is full of them..

Shining the light in the darkness..whose waiting there? trying to fill the void..the vehicle tries to gain traction...but tires are slick..reminding me of masters of the universe wannabes...ruling empires..slick with it...I'm not acting a fool with them..

Trying to rule with them?..upholding the law per Christopher Dorner?...next thing you know? they're shooting burners at you...
                                                                                   
Trying to school them...class is in session..the Sonic Blackjack will slap some upside the head..now slow learners act like they knew..

Why do you act like you do? naysayers ask me...I told them I was cut from a different cloth or fabric...

Drones will soon keep track of you in these American cities..no pity is received from a fanatic...

O-Zone is dropping this good word...while the alter ego O-Dog will get funky with the track...

Danger zone escapades are exposed...meals were supersized..slackers supervised...but some make it harder than it has to be...they're still off track...    

No comments: