Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Damn!! I Still Felt The Pressure

 It was like I was playing against Arkansas and the 40 minutes of hell;  I felt the pressure!

Nolan Richardson coaching; now Mike Anderson is back..saw how Frank Haith went at him....who'll understand that its another test for ya?

Whatcha knowing?  how you living?  Elaborate Fantasies had us flying...now the mothership lands us back on earth son!!  the game over screen flashes like X-Box!


Clearance rack epiphanies are the response; letting it go!! whats it all worth?  O-Dizzle was the next to rock!

Hustles? some will knock..letting some go;  Scorpios will cut you off like that!

...like your in the old hole in the wall club!! somebody hollas I've been cut!! wheres the knife at?


Check out the rest of this article at    Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Damn!! I Still Felt The Pressure

No comments: