Thursday, March 07, 2013

I Told Them....I'll See Them When I See Them PT.2

 I mentioned earlier;  I wasn't fooling with them!!  so I'll just see them when I see them! 

Not sweating the agenda; the package was returned to sender;  not a pretender trying to be with them! 

Lenders become borrowers and vice versa; you heard a bruh? plus getting whats coming to them is universal! 

Sonic defenders get nice with a verse and beat!!  but its like the GOP vs Obama...who will work with a bruh? 

Who heard of a bruh? like Cory Booker making moves...but  jokers didn't know half about what the deal was! 

The word on the curb was altered by the street committee; what was it that a crook told you? they filibuster like Rand Paul;  who knows what the real was? 


Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Told Them....I'll See Them When I See Them PT.2

No comments: