Saturday, March 09, 2013

I Wasn't Fooling With Them PT.2

 I can see how its going down; I didn't like it!! unlike the GOP and Obama I wasn't breaking bread with them... I'm not fooling with them!

They tried to play some like clowns!! like they're building SimCity; but those fools will get whats coming to them! 

 
Clones were running to them;  questions were answered...or were they?

Drones? some run their mouth about them like Rand Paul...zones?  charlatans were running them!!  but class is in session ..we knew how they would play!

Zones? some are running through them like Chris Paul...what's up y'all? predators prey on the weak;  that's how they became large and in charge!

....or at least they think they are;  time will reveal like Debarge!     


Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Wasn't Fooling With Them PT.2

No comments: