Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Reckless

 Random Thoughts are expressed...like in the HOV or express lane;  its like I'm rolling in the hooptie! 

Rolling out!! reckless abandon down I-20 in Atlanta!! who will understand a bruh? some act like they know me...then they try to stress...because I'm usually where the truth will be! 

Acting brand new with them? rolling like Obama in Jerusalem? I don't know...love abandoned me like Rose Royce; I didn't know the mothership would land me in a forsaken place! 

Stranding me on earth; coping strategies fail them...these earthlings; they'll play geopolitical games like Cyprus..whats it all worth?  fakes try to tell me when they get in my face! 

Not excited by this...they had a trace of alcohol or weed on their breath...so you know thoughts were cloudy! 

Part of the ongoing smoke and mirrors show...whatcha know? reckless with the conversation!! they might even get rowdy! 


Check the rest of this article at....Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Reckless

No comments: