Saturday, April 06, 2013

The Construction Site PT.4 All Up In The Spot!!

 Circumstances were debatable at the construction site; similar to Rick Warren's son committing suicide... Lord Help!! were we being built or torn down? 

Rising above the circumstances without heart and soul? they said I'm hurting my chances / didn't go with the flow!!  like Afghanistan ...too much corruption at the site? I see the level of scorn wasn't turned down! 

The structure burned down!!  the roof was on fire from the disco inferno! 

They tried to corrupt ya?  who? the system did!! what was learned down in the abyss bruh? 

What up with ya? how ya living? the slogan told me to watch my thoughts! 

They led to words...monitored by the thought police;  who are rebuked by these Sonic Assaults! 
  
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Construction Site PT.4 All Up In The Spot!!

No comments: