Saturday, May 25, 2013

Conversations With The Wind PT.2

 They said the answer my friend was blowing in the wind like the Bob Dylan  pop song! 

Sometimes anger was shown per E4 or E5 winds  like Moore Oklahoma per Tornado Alley..whatcha know about a bro?  I usually kept it moving..dipping down I-20 in Atlanta..didn't stay in the spot long! 

The stranger fronted on a brotha...tried to get foul with me..like I was smoked out like the Toronto mayor Rob Ford ....said I'm not strong!! but then he accepted more punishment..like a typical glutton!

The danger zone is vacated based on conversations with the wind aka intuition..I'm not on one accord with hells kitchen menus...my diet is free of gluten! 

.....plus the fresh view / fresh vision gave me another perspective! 

Now others act brand new all up in the spot..they tried to sweat me like MI5 recruiting Michael Adebolajo...I was disrespected! 


Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Conversations With The Wind PT.2

No comments: