Sunday, May 05, 2013

The Change Of Scenery


Changed the scenery up a little bit; dipping down I-85 in Charlotte; as I proceed and continue...I had to dip out of town! 

Whats the deally?  after arriving I circled the block in the hooptie;  trying to see how these other folks get down! 

As they get down.....big ups to Old School 105.3 in the Queen City...as they get down on it like Kool and The Gang....made me forget about negative episodes in the ATL..

...now Carolina Cruising..with visions of winning not losing...but the apparatus?  the evil opponent aka the arch nemesis was running it!! the attitude is Strange like Cameo mentioned but I don't like it! they wanted us to fail..

Out there!!  whats  up with it? I was sighted by somebody peeping the swag / steelo! 

Out there!! whats up with it? as I transcend and transform.. enlightened by the change of scenery; now trying to pass it on..some actually think O-Zone is a fly Negro!
 
Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Change Of Scenery

No comments: