Saturday, May 18, 2013

The I-20 Chronicles / Out There Paying The Price

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...we were out here!! paying the price ....like high gas prices in Atlanta...but you know jokers were price gouging! 

As we go there...some were slipping down into the abyss...as the saga / struggle continues!!  please!! recognize!! it ain't nothing nice!! like the IRS vs the Tea Party!!  but for some its not that kind of party..those jokers are lounging! 

They made moves like Karl Rove..down Crossroads with a GPS; or like Bernie Madoff... then made off with the funds after they hit up the treasury! 

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...the Information Overload didn't befuddle me...racing motorcyles from the Quik Trip gas station on Panola Road...those Pirates From The Caribbean even made moves!! they tried to tell me where the treasure will be!

Armchair quarterbacks? in a huddle is where they'll be..those jokers even tried to tell me where the pleasure will be!! but all I found was pain! 

Now I'm caught out here!!! paying the price..just trying to maintain! 

Others were pimping like Herman Cain;  but some are trying to play through the pain like Kobe Bryant or D Wade! 

....whats the deal?  I need some kind of rebate for the dues overpaid! 

Some try to get over!! check the charade!! but part or all of your soul was stolen! 

Just like the prophetess said happens when your picture is taken;  check this scripture....a bruh is not faking; dipping down I-20 in Atlanta ...listening to Mark Angel on 91.9 WCLK... paying the price to be free / getting open!

Dipping down I-20; plans are put in motion...they've gotta be good!
 ....plus they've gotta be hood..based on Louisville / Newburg default settings...

Dipping down in our pocket money / soul / spirit..paying the price..once out of pocket..but now O-Dizzle will rock it...check the Sonic Assault..as we delay history from repeating... 

CHECK OUT THE PAYING THE PRICE MIX

 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: