Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Change Of Scenery / Dipping On Them PT4

 I needed a change of scenery...so I was dipping on them;  I had to keep it moving! 

True indeed!! going green will be the strategy for those all natural like Whole Foods;  so I "holla atcha" ..but I see old fools keep proving...

...that a mind is a terrible thing to waste per Negro College Fund commercials! 

Haste makes waste!! per catch phrases and cliches..so we slow walk it down / we kept moving;  that'll work for these bros! 

O-Dizzle kept grooving;  was the sound hazard material?  see how everything will flow!! we made sure it all fits! 

The change of scenery was needed ...spots were scoped out by the mothership; like "shawty"  that was 5-2 in the Dodge Ram 2500..it doesn't fit!

Check out the rest of this article at....Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Change Of Scenery / Dipping On Them PT4

No comments: