Sunday, June 02, 2013

Change Of Scenery PT.2 Dipping On Them..

 I can see how they were trying to act; playing me like Eric Holder;   so I was dipping on them!

I needed a change of scenery / some were acting brand new with me;  they said I was acting bolder...I was tripping on them! 

Others were flipping out on them.....like Hezbollah in Syria..whose bringing the Total Chaos and confusion?

I wasn't trying to live that kind of life;  it was a set up for me to take a loss!! please but like Louisville Cardinals I'm not about losing! 

Back in the day? up in Louisville..I was cruising down Broadway in the Buick Regal with the gangsters and pimps; was it guilt by association? 

Whats the deal? Wall Street, government agencies,  plus G8 and G20 act funny with the money!!  did Republicans win in the sequestration? there will be no appropriation! 


Check the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Change Of Scenery PT.2 Dipping On Them..

No comments: