Thursday, June 27, 2013

Doing The Knowledge / Jumping and Recognizing

 Like George Zimmerman's attorney battering the witness..excuse me for jumping to a conclusion after recognizing the pattern! 

Whats happening man? I'm blue collar!! humping like the middle of the week;  intuition is strong!!  now evil forces are scattering! 

Whose all about a dollar per G8 and G20?  that's what got us in trouble in the first place! 

Not trying to hate; but I let the hustlers hustle and the players play!! I'm not trying to come in first place!

 I'm not even in the race; especially after jumping and recognizing! 

Like the drama still going down in Iraq..I'm acknowledging the ongoing reign of terror;  but that situation I'm rectifying!


Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Doing The Knowledge / Jumping and Recognizing

No comments: