Friday, June 14, 2013

I Was Trying To Chill But I’m Right Back In It


I was trying to chill…had the fresh view / fresh vision going…but I couldn’t  ignore it…checking out the Total Chaos and confusion; some are realizing  life is hectic!

Heard the Deliberate Falsehood..whose acting false in the hood?…..chemical weapons not used in Syria? somebody is lying!! on top of that jokers want me to take a loss;  they disrespected!

So whats good? whats hood? jokers push and shove like Chris Bosh and Tim Duncan under the basket…its not like Philly….no brotherly love  / no benevolence!

But I go back to Ice T and the Glove!!  somewhat Reckless…but I rise above the debatable circumstance!
Is there any love? were being built or torn down;  it goes down as we put it down like this!

Life is hectic….Edward Snowden or even Bangladesh garment workers can tell you that.. the saga  / struggle continues as we fight this!

Check out the rest of this article at...I Was Trying To Chill But I’m Right Back In It | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: