Sunday, June 09, 2013

Letting Them Do What They Do PT.7

 OK!! I can see how this is going down; like the NSA Prism program...whatcha know man?  jokers were acting brand new! 
 
How did they play? I can see how they're living..I told them I'll see them when I see them; I'm letting them do what they do! 
Acting like I knew; like Boston Bruins I'm moving on to the next chapter with a fresh view / fresh vision! 
 
Other jokers were bombing like Boston Marathons..I smell something burning; I hope its not bridges..so how you living?
 
Pass or fail?  its always something..lessons when I lost some battles? learning that knowledge is power! 
 
....per the cliche /catch phrase... check out how we play..as we exercise power! 

Check out this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Letting Them Do What They Do PT.7

No comments: