Saturday, June 22, 2013

One Way Or Another PT.3 / The Saga / Struggle Continues

The style is blue collar;  so one way or another I'm gonna make this thing work!

Whose acting foul in search of a dollar?  even Mayor's at Lenox Mall got hit up for the Rolex watches..damn!!  I heard some holla after they got hurt! 

Were back in this thing; its complex but were wishing it was simple;   "holla at a scholar"  ...check out the rebirth of the funk! 

Trying to make this thing work one way or another!!  ATLiens call it getting crunk! 

Laying it in or getting the dunk like Lebron and them winning championships; conservative or flamboyant? 

Covering all segments of society with this good word; plus O-Dizzle rocks this funky joint! 

But not the one society will anoint per Paula Deen N-Word flashing.. plus I'm not Edward Snowden so its not Hong Kong authorities are stashing me...but I make this thing work one way or another!

I'm ready to roll....I'm on my way... after sitting back observing the scene; unlike The Carlyle Group / Booz Allen Hamilton  I'm still broke though...I'm not cashing out...how did they play a brotha? 

Hey!!  check the style / swag / steelo...I had to admit..I'm on some "other other" based on Louisville / Newburg default settings! 

Making it work one way or another!! preventing history from repeating!

What can they say to a brotha? O-Dizzle is an audio expert..banned / excluded from trials like George Zimmerman's?  

Moms once prayed for a brotha! so now whats the dizzle?  making it work one way or another...plus I keep praying for divine intervention...

MAKING THIS THING WORK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

CHECK OUT THE READY TO ROLL MIX FROM O-DOG





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: