Wednesday, June 19, 2013

” R&B 80`s ” Megamix


Digital Crate Digging Continues…in a rare old school R & B music mood…I’m a been there / done that type of person so I don’t get in this mood much….

Checking out this mix courtesy of  the RadioBlack Paradise You Tube channel…so big ups to them…
Check out the playlist and the phat mix…

Love Come Down – Evelyn “Champaign” King
Forget Me Knots – Patrice Rushen
Jamaica Funk – Tom Browne
Rock With You – Michael Jackson
I Wonder If I Take You Home – Lisa Lisa
Saturday Love – Alexander O’Neal/Cherrelle
It’s No Crime – Babyface
When I Think Of You – Janet Jackson
Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
Love Bizarre – Sheila E
You Know How To Love Me – Phyllis Hyman
Nasty Girl – Vanity 6
Got To Be RealCheryl Lynn I Wanna Be Your Lover – Prince
Groove Me – Guy
I want Her – Keith Sweat
Rumors – Timex Social Club
Encore – Cheryl Lynn
Candy – Cameo
The Rain – Oran Juice Jones
Night To Remember – Shalamar
I’ll Be Good – Renee and Angela
Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
Mama Used To Say – Junior
I Can’t Go For That – Hall and Oats

   
” R&B 80`s ” Megamix | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: