Saturday, June 08, 2013

The Reign Began With A Drizzle / The Reign Of Terror


Storms were heavy like Andrea soaking the East Coast….damn!!  just awhile ago it was drizzling!

Dorms aka safe havens and safe harbors are under attack…..the arch nemesis is on the premises;  plans are fizzling!

Its like my Outback Chronicles…I was sitting on my back deck…country fried steaks were sizzling on the grill….but soon the storm came….I was interrupted.

Its like my I-20 Chronicles…dipping through Atlanta ….”countrified”  fakes moved to the big city; after a while they were corrupted!

Who complied with standing orders to turn over records to the NSA  like Google Inc, Facebook Inc and Microsoft Corp ….after being subject to the authority?

Somebody lied!!  now I suddenly feel like a giant…I’m standing alone against the world…a universal citizen in a hostile territory!

 
The Reign Began With A Drizzle / The Reign Of Terror | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: