Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Fantasy Reality Mash-ups

Reality is remixed like my site at Tumblr;  its mashed up with fantasy! 

The breakbeat scientific style will be kicked!! we rumbled with these jokers like the unrest in Egypt...whats the deal with it?  insights dropped after the Mothership crashed;  where did it land me?

I'm down to earth with these earthlings..but  they don't understand me because I'm from another planet! 

Whats it all worth?  peeping game;  I understand them though...just like Vladimir Putin defying America..I see they take my tribe for granted!

Check the vibe..not disputing the truth...dedicated to it..trying to survive in America....I'm not sleeping in the game!!!  a champion based  on Louisville / Newburg settings!

Check the vibe..creeping up in the game;  going postal!!..putting a stamp on it!! ..but I see history is repeating! 

Entities were self defeating; checked the ongoing cycles due to generational curses!

....plus webmasters had trouble deleting bad karma from lands or locations;  local?  national?  international?  check these verses! 

O-Dizzle will get masters...Cd's, vinyls, and cassettes to mash-up ...O-Zone does the same to rational and irrational thoughts! 

Guilt by association?  grew up with stick up artists..give the cash up!! similar aspects with these Sonic Assaults! 

Gamblers out for a fast buck dealt bad cards per JP Morgan types with bad mortgages; so motivation is provided when good and evil collided;  it taught us the art of survival! 

Ramblers off at the mouth get dealt with!! but try to hide in Russian airports like Eric Snowden seeking asylum...cancelled flights delay the arrival! 

Others get all the way live bro!!  like ATLiens smash and grabs up in this piece!

Others get all the way live per Trayvon Martin and Oscar Grants at Fruitvale Station;  no justice no peace! 

No comments: