Monday, August 05, 2013

I Told Them; I'm Good!! PT.2

 Whats the deal?  please!! I heard what was said.. I had to tell a joker I'm good!

 I didn't want what they had for sale!! like Al Qaeda leaders jokers were plotting and scheming...plus they can probably tell I'm hood! 


...plus these systems aren't fail safe!! I told them its gotta be good or I would be at the service desk!

...plus I didn't tailgate at hell's gate even though football season is here!!  The Cowboys beat the Dolphins...whats up son? check the grey area scenarios..is it due to the deliberate falsehood?  please!! check these clearance rack epiphanies..I'm at your service with this! 

Jokers hate;  acting false in the hood....interference like NFL cornerbacks?

Brokers debate;  whats the relevance? whats  true or false?  whats good?  pass or fail?  like up in Louisville were chilling on the corner;  were back! 

Check out the rest of this article at....Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Told Them; I'm Good!! PT.2

No comments: