Friday, August 23, 2013

Oh!! So It's Like That Huh!? PT.3 I Can Still See Whats Up!!

 Chilling out!! peeping game!! didn't have CTE like an ex-football player...plus I wasn't an ATL pimp / player...I was just observing the scene! 

Whose dealing bad cards?...gamblers out for a fast buck!!...they're rolling like the GOP threatening to shutdown the government because of Obamacare...but soon I'll be ready to roll...based on whats heard or seen!

...or experienced....I'm expecting delays and interference from these earthlings! 

Its like that!!  just like that!!  its gotta be good!! so I continue to hunt and gather..collecting what the earth brings!

So its like that huh? some sweat the technique like Eric B and Rakim told them not to... inquiring minds want to know how I work things! 

....As I put it down like this!!  retro-futuristic!!  the death and birth of things! 

Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Oh!! So It's Like That Huh!? PT.3 I Can Still See Whats Up!!

No comments: