Friday, August 30, 2013

Taking The Wrapper Off


I started another one;  maybe it’ll be hot like the Rim Fire in California…this is brand new…I’m taking the wrapper off!

I started another one;  no new rims or tires on the hooptie when we were rolling down I-80 / 580 /880 out in Oakland California…please!!  the system will brand you like Chuck Connors ….but your supposed to laugh it off! 

…..Brand you like Dez Wells!!  the system was telling tall tales!!  no honors but honest when I get this math off my chest! 

The mothership will land you in a forsaken place!! these earthlings hope a bruh fails!!  social / mechanical engineers stay busy!!  rocking the hardhat and the lime green safety vest! 

Were we being built or torn down?  circumstances are debatable..no rest for the weary! 

The bubble or balloon was inflatable..but soon the air was let out;  like with housing and tech stocks;  now some are tripping like Timothy Leary!

Check out the rest of this article at...Taking The Wrapper Off | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: