Sunday, September 15, 2013

All Up In The Spot / The Train Of Thought Is Rolling

 We were all up in the spot!! we were out there like Voyager 1 leaving the solar system...but were where the pain is caught! 

The fabric will rot due to the inclement weather;  check out the mold and mildew due to the rain in Georgia...it Wasn't Natural ..but we get with ya!! we caught the train of thought! 

A fanatic will plot and scheme like Iran with nuclear weapons... but we deal with it..whose real with it?  I spotted the old and new school clashing! 

Check these mathematics;  everything is not what it seems!! reality and fantasy were mashing! 

Whats the deally?  who'll understand me?  stashing this good word and brand new funk like a crook does weapons and drugs before pulling up to Dekalb Police checkpoints! 

I mean really!! they were stopping folk on the way to church...doing the devil's dirty work? but check out how I work...I took a trip on the train of thought;  knowing I'm not the next one the system anoints! 


Check out the rest of this article at ..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: All Up In The Spot / The Train Of Thought Is Rolling

No comments: