Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Concepts Combined PT.2 / Dedicated To The Truth / Authentic With It

 I wasn't playing games with them..I found out they were whistleblowers and gatekeepers! 

I was intergalactic any way;  acting like I know this!! now aliens ask me to take me to your leaders! 

Now the drama will jump off like in Syria;  who will lead us?  Vladimir Putin said he had a solution!

Does he rule the world per Nas?  check the mass hysteria from DC;  whose disputing the truth? filibustering like Ted Cruz...part of the problem instead of the solution? 

Some are misled by the institution..but in some spots the inmates run the asylum!

I didn't let it go to my head per Grand Puba!!  bouncing through the ATL putting the Louisville / Newburg  / Midwest style on them!
 
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Concepts Combined PT.2 / Dedicated To The Truth / Authentic With It

No comments: