Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Wasn't Impressed

 I heard what was said!! it was like  Dennis Rodman was fronting...plus I see whats going down;  damn!! I wasn't impressed! 

Some were misled...they're waiting in the dark;  out there dealing with grey area scenarios..I can't say I wasn't stressed!

 I felt the pressure!!  but I can't say I wasn't blessed and highly favored!!  the Lord conducts that kind of business! 


...But bad cards are dealt by gamblers out for a fast buck ...plus the dice were loaded..the system is corroded like the battery cables on the Olds Delta 88!!  so that's what the deal is!  

There's no where to run or hide!! so we deal with this..even though a hater said its all good! 

Even Tavis Smiley said Obama needs to be more Martin Luther King like instead of King Lite..so whats good?

Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Wasn't Impressed

No comments: