Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Letting It Go PT.3 I'm Through With All The Drama

 It was like the Teddy Pendergrass song;  it was like a Love TKO! 

They tried to play me!!  like they're a snake in the grass trying to bite..so I'm letting it go! 

They "ain't right" ..their monkey / fake ass will be dealt with!!  I'm getting to be a pro at this thing! 

The funky sound and this good word will do the damn thing!! check the steady bombardment of the enemy position...please!! its  like drones in Yemen..I'm getting to be a pro at this thing! 

But staying low in this thing;  like Dekalb Police and Georgia State troopers on I-20 in Atlanta during the Labor Day holiday weekend the thought and fashion police were on patrol! 

..plus devils were rolling like the New Orleans Saints..there's a bounty on your soul! 


Check out the rest of this article at....Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Letting It Go PT.3 I'm Through With All The Drama

No comments: