Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Taking The Wrapper Off PT.4


I’m taking the wrapper off…no bogus security clearance needed like defense contractors per Aaron Alexis...up next with this…I had to start another one! 

Acting brand new?   using this math to get off!!  check these clearance rack epiphanies..rebuking those wanting to see a brotha come undone!

I’m not the one!! ..I was cut from a different cloth!!  based on Louisville / Newburg default settings! 

ATL players and so called men of the cloth were spotted tripping out!!  soon flipping out?  It Wasn’t Natural!!  but I’m real with these Sonic Assaults!!  trying to prevent history from repeating! 

It’s all about freedom!!  so I’m not like US / Russia / Syria chemical weapons deals… defeating the purpose!!  I’m battling those that threaten it! 

I see them!!  wouldn’t want to be them!!  not joining University of Alabama  segregated Greeks…I see how they work this and that …geeks / gamblers out for a fast buck were betting it! 

Taking The Wrapper Off PT.4 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: