Saturday, September 28, 2013

Total Chaos / It Wasn't Natural....

 I was outraged by the destruction!! It Wasn't Natural!! I was checking out the total chaos!!  like floods in Colorado! 

I was outraged by the corruption!! like Republicans trying to defund Obamacare...please!! its rough out here for a brotha! 

My mind is engaged!! thinking of a master plan per Pain In Full per Eric B and Rakim! 

Here lately?  I follow the masters plan!! thats the deally? please!!  now were rocking! 

O-Zone is locking this thing down!! restoring order like the sheriff!!  but you see what happened to Christopher Dorner...so don't confuse me with an agent of the system! 

Danger zone residents were out of order with this thing!! disturbing the groove like that jam by the System!


 Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Total Chaos / It Wasn't Natural....

No comments: