Saturday, November 09, 2013

A Fresh Coat Of Paint


The structure was dull!!  the surface was faded like hardboard or hardi-plank houses in DeKalb County!

The structure needs a fresh coat of paint on it!!  it was roughed up!! due to the New Orleans Saints bounty?


A corrupt one  like Rob Ford showing restraint?  I doubt it..these days jokers are going all out! 

Something said about going hard in the paint per Waka Flocka Flame?  I even heard a gospel version per Uncle Reece…something about going all out! 

I’m not showing restraint!! please!! I’m  all up in the game!!  I wasn’t all out of ammunition!!  check the steady bombardment of the enemy position!

Showing ambition in the heart of it!! where?  the hostile territory…its similar to dealing with pirates in Nigeria!!  moves are made with a fresh view / fresh vision! 

Check out the rest of this article at..A Fresh Coat Of Paint | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: