Thursday, November 28, 2013

All Up In The Spot / An Unwilling Participant

 I'm all up in spot!! already here!! actually always there like Ronnie Laws! 

Word from the hot messenger as I go there!! but its rough out here; plus haters accent my flaws!

Please!! some were trying to re-write history like Putin in Russia..I even felt the pressure!! a bruh claws his way through the muck created by these muckrakers!

Straws that broke the camels back were spotted in these warehouses..all up in the spot!! some are disputing the truth..but I didn't fool with those fakers!

They're rolling like Los Angeles Lakers without Kobe Bryant..but his contract was extended...meanwhile I remained defiant..Sonic
Assaults are unleashed!

.....Oops upside the head with the blackjack!!  but Gap Band style!! word from a Louisville Slugger!! some will get whats coming to
them!! after they beseeched!

 
 Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: All Up In The Spot / An Unwilling Participant

No comments: