Tuesday, November 19, 2013

House Music Mix by DJ JaBig - 2013 DEEP & DOPE 213

 Digital Crate Digging Continues..checking out this House Music Mix by DJ JaBig - 2013 DEEP & DOPE 213.....DJ JaBig always puts it down!! check out the playlist and the mix...

After The Club Tommy Bones
That I Am Paolo Rocco
I Might Do Something Wrong (Ethan White Raindrops Inst) Tortured Soul feat. N'Dea Davenport
I Wait for You (King Britt Remix) Jay Haze & Reboot
Don't Believe In Love (Dennis Ferrer Objectivity Mix) Dido
Tarzan (Ame Remix) Roy Ayers
I & I AphroDisiax
Incoming Celsius
The Morning After (Sunrise Mix) Fallout
Green Garden (Salah Ananse Afrique Electrique Mix 2)
Secrets (Original Mix) Franco & Salla

 
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: House Music Mix by DJ JaBig - 2013 DEEP & DOPE 213

No comments: