Friday, November 08, 2013

Its A Rough Job But Somebody Has Got To Do It

All up in the spot!! so whats the deal? like Typhoon Haiyan hitting the Phillippines...my peeps are going through it!

All up in the spot!!  I'm doing what I do!! far from a tycoon running SAC Capital Advisers Hedge Funds...I'm dropping knowledge using the drums...its a rough job,  but somebody has to do it! 

Some are acting like they knew it!! I was surprised about it...I couldn't keep up with them! 

They even said they can't keep up with themselves  like Rob Ford!!  soon evil will creep up on them! 

But that's on them!!  I wasn't on one accord...please!! it's like Obama vs Bobby Jindal..but I'm going to keep doing what I do! 

Its a rough job but somebody has to do it!! so whatcha going through? 

Do you know where your going to?  Diana Ross even asked that question! 

I see them acting like they knew!! like Thor In The Dark World.. but soon they were second guessing! 

..I'm saying thank you and amen!! whats the score? surviving in this dark mysterious world!! I second / say thank you for the blessings that come down from up above! 

....after prayers were sent up!!  meanwhile the time for players is up!!  fouls were called when they were under the basket trying to push and shove! 

Instead of hack a Shaq we have Hack-A-Howard..not a coward..layers of my aura are fortified!! far from a basket case!!  its all love or at least some say it is! 

Maybe tomorrow like the Jacksons!! as we face the music! O-Dizzle will also play this!

Battling the horror and terror!! its a rough job but somebody has to do it! 

The trunk is rattling in the hooptie!! I circled the block a couple of times...still acting brand new with it!

No comments: