Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stressed Out Due To The Information Overload PT.2

 The strands of information were coming in too fast!! now some are stressed like Thanksgiving Day travelers on the East Coast due to the inclement weather...check the information overload! 

Others were stuffed like Thanksgiving Day turkeys...who will work with these? I mentioned being in transition / transformation mode..but understand...a few days ago it was 70 degrees in Atlanta in November...so I was over dressed; in winter / fall mode! 

Today? its cold...so whats up? damn!! the mothership lands me on this forsaken planet!!  I'm dealing with these earthlings / jive turkeys..but  usually intergalactic! 

But a brotha gets scientific like Comet ISON dipping into a solar storm...this science is not the norm..information overload? over their heads when dealing with a fanatic?

These mathematics just might be over their heads;  I see their temperature rising..its not surprising! 

...Per the Quincy Jones Body Heat  joint;  sampled by Mobb Deep  on Temperatures Rising...as me and my mob creep with the Nat Turner type uprising! 
  

Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Stressed Out Due To The Information Overload PT.2

No comments: