Sunday, November 03, 2013

Taking A Look At It; I See It Wasn't Natural

We did the knowledge..it was based on outback chronicle type of sabbaticals! 

You have to acknowledge...after taking a look around?  things weren't natural! 

These radicals will "holla atcha"  on some breakbeat scientific type of business..based on getting good mileage in the mothership! 

Its all natural like Cardinals and Blue Jays chirping out in my backyard!!  scientific is how a brotha will get! 

Rocking  black and red Louisville Cardinals hats down here in the ATL..but its all natural!! based on my default settings! 

The apparatus is knocking hustles!! like Romney vs Obama on Meet The Press...plus ATL police target those rolling in Dodge Chargers!!  why start with these and those?  its not my fault history is repeating!

Winds of change were blowing while I was outback on the deck...as I reflect..charging  past episodes to the game!! noticed that some entities were self-defeating like the squirrel I saw gaffled by the owl! 

Donald Byrd Wind Parades lifted the mothership off the ground!!  but as I get down some are baffled by the style!

You heard?  but this is no charade!! the style is all natural!!  but I see its the last of a dying breed! 

Similar to the blue collar style I exhibit as we get scientific with it!! surviving?  true indeed!

Planting the seed at this New Moon in Scorpio  / Solar  Eclipse checkpoint... 

A Harvest For The World per the Isley Brothers? as we put it down like this!! its all natural ..rolling down I-20 in Atlanta listening to Logistics...Reality Checkpoint..  knowing I won't be the next they'll anoint..

CHECK OUT THE IT WASN'T NATURAL MIX PT.2 AS WE SET THIS SUNDAY JAZZ THING OFF!!


No comments: