Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Arch Nemesis Is On The Premises PT.5


The arch nemesis was on the premises; like B-52 bombers flying over the Chinese defense zone they’re making a mockery of these proceedings! 

Thought and fashion police roll up after empty promises were rendered null and void! staying one step ahead..them? I try to avoid… per Quincy Jones….secret gardens?  I’m seeding!  

….so I’m needing you to hold that thought is what I told a naysayer;  it’ll get cut up with the Sword Of Truth..I didn’t want to hear what they had to say! 

True indeed!!  this thing is legit!!  dropping this good word…plus its the funk O-Dizzle had to play! 

……plus O-Zone had to pray up in this piece!! Lord Help was the battle cry! 

Danger zone hooligans were up to their old shenanigans!!  I heard that damn lie!

 Check out the rest of this article at..The Arch Nemesis Is On The Premises PT.5 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: