Sunday, December 29, 2013

Chilling Out / Letting It Do What It Do

As I write this 2013 is coming to a close...damn!! might as well  say 2014 has started....

Insight is dropped..that's how were working it...doing what we do...might as well!! ..since were in the heart of it...

What? where? the danger zone...were targeted ...it's dangerous out here for a clone...they'll get hit up by a drone like it's Pakistan...you can be white, brown, yellow or the blackest man...it doesn't even matter...

What are jokers on? please!! security was breached like at Target; whats up with it?  at the train station in Russia suicide bombers will make the crowd scatter...

What are we on? inquiring minds want to know..as we drop these clearance rack epiphanies..please!! we felt the pressure but now we're chilling out...letting it do what it do...

That's the strategy for 2014..as we let go and let God handle his business without our interference...acting like we knew....

Everything wasn't working in 2013...oh plants in the secret graden grew!! but due to the environment they withered away...

Everything wasn't working...the arch nemesis ran up in the premises..rolling like the NSA...thought  and fashion police sweat how we play...

Everything wasn't working...oh we won championships like Louisville Cardinals..but yesterday..how did we play?

Kentucky Wildcat fans have nothing to be proud of...I even watched the so called pros play...the whole game looks shaky...word fron Charles Barkley!!

Whats up with me? haters are wild with that!!...I know they'll try to start with me..but I'm chilling out...realizing no weapons formed against me will work...

Whats up with me? haters get foul with that..drama will jump off like its South Sudan..but I'm chilling man..God is in the blessing business...now that'll work!

SUNDAY JAZZ CONTINUES..CHECK OUT THE I'LL BE CHILLING MIX FROM O-DOG


No comments: